Sunday, January 11, 2009

YUM!

I have enjoyed taking pictures of the moon this season, and tonight's moon was spectacular....clouds were moving across the face of the moon, which was giving off an orange glow. I have figured out plain old moon shots. But for some reason, I could not nail the eerie glowing, cloud-hidden moon tonight. So instead, I am posting a picture form a meeting we went to tonight for Twizzler's upcoming baptism. Yum!

PS--Same old camera. Totally auto. No flash.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

I just wanted to let you know that you were my final inspiration in starting my own Project 365. A couple of my friends had started their own, but seeing the way you organized yours made me actually take the plunge and do it myself. Your photos are all so beautiful.

January 11, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home